Important Election Dates
Tuesday, October 18 – Registration deadline for General Election
Tuesday, November 1 – Deadline: Vote-By-Mail applications sent in by mail must be postmarked
Saturday, October 29 – Sunday, November 6 – EARLY VOTING PERIOD
- Friday-Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- No appointment is necessary.
Monday, November 7 – by 3:00 p.m. – Deadline: Vote-By-Mail applications being hand-delivered must be dropped off
Tuesday, November 8 – GENERAL ELECTION DAY
- Polls open at 6:00 a.m.
- Polls close at 8:00 p.m.
- If you arrive at your polling location by 8:00 pm stay in line!
- Deadline to place your ballot in a secure ballot drop box is 8:00 p.m.
- Deadline for Post Office receipt of mail-in ballots.
Make Your Voting Plan
This election is critical. Make sure you’re ready to vote and make your voice heard!